Tips to delete Dharma Ransomware
Complete Threat Classification:
- Name of virus: Dharma Ransomware
- Category: Ransomware
- Affected OS: All Windows version
- Affected Countries: All around globe
- Symptoms: You will see ransom note on your screen and all your stored files get encrypted with .dharma extension
- Entry Method: Through attachments of emails, visiting adult websites, files sharing in network environment, shareware or freeware downloads of movies and others
- Detection Method: Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware, you will be able to eliminate all infected items easily and without any hassle.
Actually, Dharma Ransomware is a file encrypting virus that secretly gets active on your PC opting illegal tricks and tactics. It is capable to encrypt all stored items with extension such as .png, .gif, .xls, .docx, .pst, .pdf, .ost, .vob, .mp3, .mp4, .flv and many more. Due to presence of this nasty malware, you will not be able to access any of your data. Every time you try to access, it displays ransom note on your computer screen and ask to enter decryption key to unlock all your data. It also demands for ransom amount of $500 or more to be paid in next 96 hours. If you deny paying ransom money, it warns you to delete all encrypted data completely from system. Dharma Ransomware also claims to take legal action against you for distributing porn or copyrighted content online. It leaves you helpless and not allows to perform any tasks both online and offline.
Apart from these, it work as an undercover agent that spy all your browsing movement and gather sensitive information such as banking login details, IP addresses, credit card number, password of social sites and others. It has ability to transport all such traced details to remote sever of cyber criminals. In such critical condition, it is strongly recommended to take immediate steps to remove Dharma Ransomware virus. If this threat manages to remain on your PC for long time, it leads situation to other bigger troubles such as data loss, hamper of vital hardware components, deletion of important system files and many more.
Destructive activities of Dharma Ransomware virus
- It has capability to make alteration to HOST file, DNS configuration and other settings
- It stops all running application and active process without your permission
- It has ability to add corrupt entries to registry editor and damages system files
- Your PC gets failed to recognize any external devices such as USB, hard disk, pen drives, etc.